Frank - 6 Tips on Choosing Natural Oral Care Products to Sell at Dentistry - Pooneh
6 Tips on Choosing Natural Oral Care Products to Sell at Dentistry
1. Find unrefined all-natural, or certified organic ingredients (read labels), like coconut oil or aloe vera
2. Make sure your oral care products don't contain any synthetic ingredients or sweeteners made in a lab
3. Avoid fluoride in your daily oral care products (view our video on fluoride here: https://youtu.be/ugoNSP2nsyw )
4. Some natural products have high amounts of baking soda. Try activated charcoal over baking soda in oral care products
5. Avoid SLS, or any other types of sulfates in the toothpaste or mouthwash that you sell at your dental office.
6. Avoid alcohol in mouthwash as it can cause dry mouth, which can cause cavities.
For more on selling natural oral care products in your dentistry, visit us today: https://www.instantrejuvenate.com/pages/dentists